V-COMM, LLC is looking for a full-time, entry-level electrical engineer to join our team!
Dive head-first into a hands-on experience designing and testing wireless communication systems for clients across the country. You’ll be working alongside clients, project managers, and fellow engineers to ensure the highest-quality DAS networks, public safety radio communications systems, and wireless networks in the industry.
Minimum requirements include:
- Bachelor’s degree in electrical engineering with a communications concentration
- Excellent computer skills, knowledge of operating systems, software, and tools
- Ability to write and communicate fluently in the English language, good listener, and fast learner
- Ability to lift up to 30 lbs. of equipment up and downstairs and during testing
- Valid to work in the United States
- Valid driver’s license
- Previous internship or co-op experience preferred
We are also accepting any candidates whose capabilities and experience exceed the minimum requirements. Any experience in the commercial or public safety wireless industries a plus.
If interested, please send a resume and cover letter to Lisa.Villecco@vcomm-eng.com. Your application will be sent through an initial screening process, and potential candidates will receive a call to schedule initial interviews within up to one week from applying.