V-COMM, LLC is looking for a full-time, senior-level RF DAS Engineer Level 2 to join our team!
This individual will be self-sufficient in working on DAS design, and technology-related issues, providing solutions to concepts and projects rather than just tasks. The ideal RF Engineer will have Level 2 skills in iBwave design with multiple DAS OEM’s. The candidate will have hands-on experience in the completion and analysis of RF Testing including Antenna testing, Continuous Wave (CW) testing, On-Air testing and PIM/Line Sweep. In addition, the candidate will possess the ability to complete RF/DAS design work of multi-sector projects and troubleshooting of designs either independently or on a team.
Minimum requirements include:
- BSEE required
- Candidate MUST HAVE at least 2 years of professional experience in DAS engineering using most major DAS OEMs such as JMA, SOLiD, CommScope, etc.
- iBwave Level 2 proficiency preferred; Certification highly preferred
- Expert level experience in DAS commissioning, optimization, and troubleshooting (Propagation Tools experience highly desired). Certification highly preferred in Commissioning.
- Proficient in use of RF and optical test equipment i.e. spectrum analyzer, base station analyzer and Anritsu PIM/Sweep Testing
- Must be familiar with wireless technologies LTE, UMTS and 5G NR technologies.
- Willing to travel locally into the NYC and NJ area for site work at least 50% of the time
If interested, please send a resume and cover letter to Lisa.Villecco@vcomm-eng.com. Your application will be sent through an initial screening process, and potential candidates will receive a call to schedule initial interviews within up to one week from applying.
Must be vaccinated